Friday, January 1, 2010

Night #1

So, the first night was an epic failure.  I was supposed to get 4 1/2 hours of core sleep and then take two 20 minute naps.


The schedule I'm supposed to be on.
Capture from dustincurtis.com

But, what actually happened is that I spent the night in Pasadena... camping out for the Tournament of Roses parade.  I ended up staying up until 4 am, then tossing and turning until 7 am.  After the parade was over, I went home and conked out from 1 pm to almost 5 pm.  I was so exhausted that I turned off my 4 pm alarm and went back to sleep.  Hopefully, my next sleep cycle will be on schedule.


Opening float from the Rose parade
Taken with my BlackBerry Curve

1 comment:

  1. Well I am sorry the go was a no go. My new years resolution: Optain better than taylor lautner abs so I can create a fanpage mara will join. Ha!

    ReplyDelete