Sunday, January 3, 2010

Night #3

Current Schedule


So, I finally got the schedule down...kinda of. Last night, I went to bed around 2 am and woke up around 7 am. I knew that I wouldn't have time to nap in the afternoon, so I stayed up for an hour, then went back to sleep for 40 minutes. Sticking to the schedule is harder than it looks.  I have to get this down tonight so that my body will be ready for the next stage.

The new sleeping schedule has done little for my fatigue. I still feel tired, but I suppose I'm exactly doing it right.  Not to mention since my family from out of town is here, it's been go-go-go for me.

I'm off to play Dragon Age: Origins. Worth the lack of sleep? Heck yes. I'm a true gamer.


Dragon Age: Origins PC cover art
Taken from reevoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment