Monday, January 4, 2010

Night #4

Current Schedule


I finally got the schedule down. I went to bed around 3 am and woke up around 8 am. I took a nap at 2 pm and then again at 4 pm. I feel less tired than the previous days - not on my A game, but much better than yesterday.  The two cups of coffee at the Korean tofu house probably helped.

Also, I can proudly say I did something productive today. Shocked? Me too. But, that was the whole point of this experiment.  Today, I ran some errands and cleaned a part of the house (living room, dining room, and kitchen). I'm planning on working on the bathrooms tomorrow.  Ironically, I was listening to my "Girl's Night Out" playlist while cleaning.


Still from Disney's Cinderella
Taken from teensygreen.com

Also, I played Dragon Age, again.


Alistair, Aeru (my character), Morrigan, and Leliana
Screenshot

2 comments: